Afflictions

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Willkommen Bienvenue Welcome!

Salutations, and welcome to my writers blog!

   My name is Devin M. Anderson, and I have been writing for about 15 years now. Only recently I've decided to chase that fickle dreamy-dream called Authorship. Spooky stuff!

   Seriously though, I've been a proud bookworm for as long as I can remember, and always wanted to contribute back to the genres that moulded me:

HORROR

SCI-FI

FANTASY

MYSTERY

and most recently:

BIZARRO

   These will be the focus of this blog, seeing as this is what I prefer to read and write. My modus operandi is to write. Daily. Good or bad, I will be putting something up every day.

WEIRD WRITING will include:

-WRITING TIPS shared from far more experienced authors than myself. (With full credit to the author, and links to their websites when available)

-DAILY MICRO-FICTION written by me.

-WEEKLY FLASH FICTION by either myself or a guest author. (Feel free to hit me up if you'd like to submit a piece of speculative fiction)

-BOOK REVIEWS written by myself for small press/self published authors. (Contact me if you have a book you'd like reviewed)

   I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I will enjoy writing it. Feel free to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Links to those accounts can be found on the blog homepage.

Skål! (Cheers!)

1 comment: